The History of Otsego, NY
LAURENS LODGE, NO. 548, F. AND A. M.
The Laurens Lodge #548, F. and A. M., was granted a charter in the year 1846, and held its first communication April 9, 1864. The charter member were as follows: Harvey Gregory, Samuel H. Harrington, Milton Gurney, Charles Culver, Samuel Straight, Harvey Strong, Delos W. Johnson, Thomas W. Bassett, Chauncey Wright, Orman Potter, and Peter Barton, Jr. The first officers were as follows: Harvey Gregory, W. M.; Harvey Strong, S. W.; D. W. Johnson, J. W.; Peter Barton, Treas.; Milton Gurney, Sec.
Albert S. Allen, Treasurer; Marzy J. Ware, Sec.; Nelson B. Gardner, S. D.; Henry L. Rathbun, J. D.; James D. Rathbun, S.M.C.; Damon H. Mead, J.M.C.; Delos W. Johnson, Tyler.
Transcribed by Holice B. Young
Original website created by Debbie Axtman
[Index Page][Otsego History and Genealogy]