Ontario Co. News Articles

To best use these pages, you may want to use the "Ctrl F" key function to find a surname you are seeking.  

Welcome to Ontario County, NY, History and Genealogy! 
If you would like to link Ontario County data to this site please contact me. Copyright resides with the contributor.
If you would like to submit data to this site please contact  Dianne Thomas. 

Canandaigua News

 - 1902 -

Back to News Index           Home Page         Back to Canandaigua Index   

Ontario Co. Journal, Canandaigua, NY    Friday    Jan 3, 1902   Pg 3      by: Dianne Thomas

Obituary: SMITH

Mrs. Sarah Elizabeth SMITH, wife of Llewelyn L. SMITH, passed away without a moment's warning, at her home on Gibson street, Monday, (Dec 30th) forenoon.  At the them she was stricken down, she was dusting the hall furniture, and had been talking with her daughter concerning preparations for the dinner.  Her daughter had left her but a moment before, and had just reached the dining room, when she heard an agonizing cry from her mother; she hurried to her and reached her as she sank to the floor, only to find that she had ceased breathing.  Dr. F. P. WARNER was summoned, and an examination showed that her death had been caused by the bursting of a blood vessel in the heart.  All through the village, the shocking news was received with profound sorrow.  Mrs. SMITH had resided here since 1865, and by her wide and sympathetic interests well all classes of people, had won hosts of friends.  Her cordial hospitality made her home the gathering place of relatives and friends, and she was never happier than when they were with her.  She had been a member of the Baptist church for many years and had taken a active part in all its organizations.   Mrs. SMITH was born in Jackson, Mich., Feb 24, 1838.  She became the wife of Elam C. BEEMAN in 1864, and at the close of the war, came here to reside.  Mr. BEEMAN died in 1883 and in 1894, she married Llewelyn L. SMITH, who, with one daughter, Mrs. L. L. SMITH Jr., and one son, Henry A. BEEMAN, survive.  She also leaves two sisters, Mrs. L. C. HALL, Washington street, and Mrs. Josephine HOUGH (rest is cut off)


+ RUSH - COE - James E. RUSH and Miss Iva May COE, only daughter of Mr. & Mrs. W. W. COE, Chapin street, were married at their new home on Bristol street, on New Years' eve, at 8 o'clock.  The rooms were artistically decorated with Christmas greens and potted plants from Cappon's greenhouse.  The ceremony was performed by Rev. Dr. Wallace WEBB of the Methodist church, in the presence of 40 guests.  The bride and groom entered the parlor to the strains of the weeding march, played by Miss Louise NEWMAN.  They were attended by Charles F. HUNTER, of Clifton Springs, and Miss Lucinda BENNETT, of this village.  The bride was a traveling dress of brown cloth with white silk waist.  Mr. and Mrs. RUSH will begin housekeeping at once in the home which is completely furnished and ready for occupancy.  The bride received many handsome remembrances from friends and relatives.  The out of town guests include: Mrs. Albert SHEPARD, of Clyde; MR. and Mrs. C. I. FREEMAN, of Corning, and Charles F. HUNTER and Henry HISCOX, of Clifton Springs.

+  TYNER - SHEEHAN - Two former Canandaiguans were wedded in New York on Christmas day.  The groom was Thomas J. TYNER and the bride was Miss Julia SHEEHAN.  Mr. & Mrs. TYNER will continue to reside in New York.

+ SUPPLEE - PALMER - On Tuesday evening, at 8 o'clock, took place the marriage of George A. SUPPLEE and Miss May PALMER, both of this village.  The ceremony was performed by Rev. William N. THOMAS, of the Baptist church, and the couple were attended by the brother and sister of the groom.  

+ HUGHSON - GELDER - George E. HUGHSON of Bristol Springs, and Miss Mary L. GELDER, of Academy, were married on New Years' night by Rev. William N. THOMAS, at his residence on Main street. 

ONTARIO COUNTY TIMES  Wednesday January 22, 1902  Pg 3 , col  3       by: Ron Hanley    
On Thursday evening of last week Robert D. Paterson, local editor of the Ontario County Journal, and Miss Sophia May Fellows, of this village, were united in marriage at the home of the bride's mother, Mrs. Caroline Fellows, on Mason Street.
Only relatives of the contracting parties were present at the ceremony, which was performed by Rev. William N. Thomas, of the Baptist Church.
 Both the young people are well known in Canandaigua, and a host of friends will wish them the happiest of matrimonial voyages.
Mr. and Mrs. Paterson are spending a week in the east and south, and upon their return to Canandaigua will take up their residence at 44 Chapin Street.

ONTARIO COUNTY TIMES    Wednesday  January 29, 1902  Pg 3, col 6              by: Ron Hanley    
Death of Patrick Dwyer
Patrick Dwyer, an old and highly respected resident of this village, died at his home on Wood Street last Wednesday night, after an
illness of locomotor ataxia which had kept him confined to his home for the greater part of the past fifteen years.
He was born in Tipperary, Ireland, in March 1837, and came to America in 1849. At that time the Erie railroad was extending its line westward over what is now the Northern Central, and he assisted in its construction from Jefferson to Canandaigua.
In the year 1851, the first train over the new road, which by the way was a gravel train, brought him to our village, where he took up
his residence and remained the rest of his life. 
He was a fireman on the Erie, before he had reached his majority, and so remained until the road was purchased by the
Pennsylvania railroad Company, when he entered the employ of the new corporation. In 1866 he was made a regular engineer, and for twenty years afterward, or until his health failed him, was considered one of the company's best men.  Mr. Dwyer possessed the high esteem of everybody, and when he was in health was fond of entertaining his family and friends.
He leaves besides his wife, three sons, John E., James J., and Michael B. Dwyer, all of this village, and three daughters, Mrs. Thomas Howley and Miss Sarah Dwyer, of New York, and Miss Margaret Dwyer, of Canandaigua, also two brothers and three sisters, Michael, of Rochester, John J. Dwyer, Mrs. P. J. Gleason, Mrs. M. Flynn and Mrs. John Murray, of this village. The funeral was held from St. Mary's church, Saturday morning.

Ontario Co. Journal, Canandaigua, NY       Friday,     Jan 31, 1902 pg 4                       by: Dianne Thomas


+  Louis VAN BUREN left on Monday for Washington DC to again enter the regular army after a furlough of 3 months.  A sleigh load of friends of Mr. and Mrs. Ulysses WHEELER surprised them at their home on Friday evening.  Misses May and Bell NORTON entertained a few friends on Tuesday evening.  Mrs. David THOMAS entertained friends on Monday evening.  Miss Belle HUNTINGTON of Oyster Bay, L. I., is visiting A. B. GAUSS.  Fred SPITZ was at home from Rochester over Sunday.  Burton HAM was in Newark last week to attend the funeral of his sister in law, Mrs. Moses HAM.  Miss Jennie PRATT of West Bloomfield visited Miss Mae NORTON and Mr. and Mrs. Walter T. BRIDGLAND were in Naples on Wednesday to attend the CHAPMAN - WAITE wedding.  Mrs. Charles MURRELL is in Honeoye.  

Mrs. L. E. SUTPHEN, who has been seriously ill for sometime, is slowly improving.  Mrs. W. H SAVAGE is also recovering.  Mr. and Mrs. Ira. FOSTER, Mr. and Mrs. Clarence LOUDEN and W. GILLETTE and family attended the funeral of Miss Ruby L. OLMSTEAD at Cheshire on Saturday. 

+  The members of the Sunday school class of Miss Augusta AYERS with their husbands and a few friends, visited Miss AYERS on the evening of Jan. 23, and presented her a handsome clock and a gold eye glass chain.  

Floyd TRASK, while at work at the gas well in Gorham on Saturday, sustained a severe injury to his left foot, which will keep him confined to the house for some time.  

William HUFF and family of Bluff Point , were guests of Rev. and Mrs. VAN TUYL over Sunday.  Miss Belle AVERY of Naples was a recent guest of Mrs. Warren BROWNELL and Mrs. E. GOODRICH.



Reed Corners:

+  On Tuesday evening, A. BABBITT entertained a large company of friends at cards.  Two large sleighs brought about 40 Canandaiguans.  

+  The cases of diphtheria in Frank LYNCH'S family, are out of danger.

Marshall WASHBURN has purchased the Orson BABBITT place.

Miss Dorothy JONES had the misfortune to sprain her ankle and is home from Rushville.  F. W. DAVIS has been visiting friends at Marion and Palmyra.  Mrs. Thomas CONKLIN, who recently lost her husband, was kindly remembered by her neighbors making a bee and drawing wood for her.  Mr. and Mrs. E. GULVIN of Canandaigua, spent Sunday with Delos WITTER.

Mrs. Julia LYNCH, wife of Thomas LYNCH, died on Wednesday morning (29th), aged 68 years.  Death was caused by pneumonia.  The case is a sad one, as the son and his family, with whom she lived, have been ill for several weeks with diphtheria and the house is quarantined, so that friends and neighbors were prevented from going to them. Owing to the diphtheria, there was no funeral.  The interment was made yesterday.



+  The funeral of Miss Ruby OLMSTEAD, whose sudden death of Jan. 23 was announced in last week's Journal, was held at the church on Sunday afternoon, Rev. Dr. J. W. WEED of Canandaigua, officiating.  The floral tributes were beautiful and showed the high esteem in which she was held.  She will be greatly missed by a large circle of friends.  The bearers of six young men and the pall bearers, six young women, preceded the casket and stood under the canopy of pink and white and there placed their floral tribute on the casket.  She was 15 years old and leaves a father and mother, a sister, Gertrude, and a brother, Howard. 

+  The family of Frank OLMSTEAD which to express their sincere and heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for the kindness and sympathy shown by all in their great bereavement, the death of the daughter and sister, Ruby.  They wish to thank the KOTM , the SCOC and every individual for their generous assistance in this great time of need.  They also thank the teachers' training class and the class of '02 Canandaigua Academy, and the Cheshire school for the beautiful flowers.  

Mrs. R. R. SCOTT and daughter, Bessie, of Canandaigua, have been visiting friends here the past week.  Dr. W. B. HUTCHENS who ahs been spending several weeks with his parents here, returned to New York on Thursday.  

Democrat & Chronicle,  Rochester, Monroe, NY       Sat Mar 22, 1902            by: GSubyak@aol.com


Death of Major Frank O. Chamberlain Yesterday,  After Long Weeks' Illness 
Beautiful Farm on Canandaigua Lake Had Been Major Chamberlain's Residence Since Retirement From Active Business.

Major Frank O. CHAMBERLAIN, of Canandaigua, died at his home on the west lake shore yesterday morning after a lingering illness of a complication of diseases. Deceased was born in Cohocton, April 2, 1830. In 1845 he removed to Rushville and engaged in the farming and milling business. He was postmaster of Rushville from 1852 till 1866, and had held other positions of trust there. In 1861 he responded to his country's call for men. Owing to ill health he was compelled to return home after a year of service, during which time his valor won him promotion to the position of major.  In the year 1865 he went to Canandaigua to assume charge of the Webster house, which he conducted successfully for ten years. He then became possessed of his beautiful farm of 153 acres on the west shore of Canandaigua lake, about two miles from Canandaigua village, where his home had since been made.

In 1860 Major CHAMBERLAIN was elected supervisor for the town. He was chairman of the Republican county committee and was active in politics. In 1876 he was selected as postmaster of Canandaigua and filled that position for two terms. In 1890 he was chosen by the people in a hotly contested election for the assembly, and was re-elected in 1894. During these terms he served on the railroads and public instruction committees in a manner that won for him the respect of his colleagues and the approbation of his constituents.  Major CHAMBERLAIN was one of the foremost of advanced agriculturists of Western new York, and was for years identified with county fair interests in the section. He was for three years president and for several years secretary of the Ontario County Agricultural Society. He had been conspicuous in the affairs of the State Agricultural Society and was prominent in securing its location at Syracuse. For four years he was treasurer of that organization.

Mr. CHAMBERLAIN was the first president of the Canandaigua street railway and was always active in local affairs of public interest. Ill health the past few years had compelled retirement from active life of one of the most active and representative men of Western New York.  Survivors are his wife, Elizabeth HULSE CHAMBERLAIN, and three sons, Oliver H., of Washington; James H., of The Canandaigua, in-that-place, and Frank D. CHAMBERLAIN, an employee of the Northern Central offices in Canandaigua.

Democrat & Chronicle,  Rochester, Monroe, NY        Sat Mar 22, 1902               by: GSubyak@aol.com

El Encanto Rubber Plantation Company has been organized with the home offices in Canandaigua. The capital stock is $100,000, divided into 10,000 shares. The stock will be put on the market at once, and the company is to invest in 20,000 acres of land in the southeastern part of Mexico, 240 miles from seaport, where most of the tract will be set out to rubber trees, 200 to the acre. 
The officers elect are: President, Alexander GRIEVE, of Canandaigua; vice-president, O. L. SIMPSON, of New York city; treasurer, George T. THOMPSON, of Canandaigua; assistant treasurer and plantation manager, M. DORENBURG, of Fontera, Mexico; secretary, George SILL, of New York city; superintendent of the plantation at El Encanto, Mex., Henry BELQUIN, of that place.

ONTARIO COUNTY JOURNAL     Aug. 1, 1902           Pg 3, col  4                      by: Ron Hanley
Evander Schley, of New York City, visited his niece, Mrs. Acey W. Sutherland, Washington Street, the latter part of last week.

Same Paper     Aug. 1, 1902    Pg 3, col 2

It is announced that Morris Long, the faithful Central Hudson flagman at Main Street, is to be transferred to Pleasant Street, and be succeeded at Main Street by Thomas Pendergrast.

ONTARIO COUNTY JOURNAL      Sept. 19, 1902     Pg 4, col  6                by:    Ron Hanley
DIED - MAHANEY - At Canandaigua, September 18, 1902, Mrs. Eliza Mahaney, widow  of Michael Mahaney, aged 84 years.
MARRIED -   HAMLIN -  PARMELE - At Canandaigua, September 16, 1902, George Wright Hamlin and Miss Mary Ida Parmele, both of Canandaigua. 

Happy Events Celebrated in Canandaigua and Hopewell 

Lovely in its simple dignity and impressiveness was the marriage of Miss Mary Ida Parmele, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hiram T. Parmele, and George Wright Hamlin, which was solemnized at 7 o'clock on Tuesday evening at the home of the bride's parents on Howell Street. 
Kinsfolk and longtime friends to the two families and intimate friends to the bride and groom were bidden to the ceremony. The library, where the ceremony was performed, was decorated in pink and white. A screen of green vines and pink and white asters completely covered the bay window, and large bunches of asters were arranged about the room, while the chandeliers were veiled with pink.  Garlands of wild clematis were festooned in the hall and doorways. In the parlor, the beautiful red and yellow autumnal flowers were used with splendid effect. 
As the Lohengrin music was begun by Miss Sibyll W. Hamlin, of East Bloomfield, a cousin of the groom, the groom and his brother, Arthur Sears Hamlin, and the officiating clergyman, Rev. Lewis T. Reed, entered and took their places in the bay window. 
The ushers, Henry Wright Hamlin, brother of the groom, and Percy W. Crane, of New York, and the bridesmaids, Miss Frances Wheadon Darby, of Elmira, and Mrs. Montague Howard, of New York, entered the library from the hall, and were followed by the pages, Parmele and Elizabeth Johnson, a nephew and niece of the bride, who stretched bands of white satin through the room, forming an aisle. 
The matron of honor, Mrs. George H. Parmele, of Rochester, preceded the bride, who walked with her father. The beautiful Episcopal marriage service was impressively performed by Mr. Reed.  The bride's gown was of white organdie trimmed with Valencienned lace. Her tulle veil was caught with a pearl and diamond pin, the gift of the groom, and she carried a bouquet of bride's roses and ferns. The maid of honor wore pink crepe de chine and the bridesmaids were gowned in white.  Following the ceremony, supper was served by Teall. The bride's table, decorated with pink roses was set in the dining room, where places were occupied by the bridal party. A reception followed, at which were present over 200 guests, who offered congratulations to the newly made husband and wife.  Late in the evening Mr. and Mrs. Hamlin left for several weeks' sojourn in the Adirondack mountains, after which they will begin housekeeping at No. 29 Howell Street.

Ontario Co. Journal, Canandaigua, NY     Fri,   Sept 26, 1902            by: Dianne Thomas  


SQUIER - The remains of Edward SQUIER, who died at Rochester on Friday, aged 40 years, were brought here  on Saturday and the funeral was held from the home of the deceased's mother, Mrs. Henry SQUIER, Main street, on Sunday afternoon at 4 o'clock, Rev. Dr. J. Wallace WEBB officiating.  

MOSS - Mrs. Eliza Chapin MOSS died in Atlanta, Ga., on Monday.  Death was caused by a cancer.  The deceased was the adopted daughter of Charles CHAPIN of Hopewell and had resided in this village.  She conducted a millinery business at Atlanta for several years, but failing health compelled her to give it up.  She returned to this village and resided on Washington street.  Last May, she returned to Atlanta, where her death occurred.  She is survived by her aged father and one brother, Justice John M. DAVY of Rochester.  The remains were taken to Rochester and services were held at Mount Hope cemetery yesterday morning at 10 o'clock. 

DEPEW - Olin John DEPEW, six month old son of Mr. and Mrs. George M. DEPEW, Atwater place, died at an early hour on Tuesday morning, following an operation for appendicitis.  He had been ill since the preceding Wednesday.  The operation was (cut off) 

ONTARIO COUNTY JOURNAL    Friday     October 31, 1902      Pg 3, col  6            by: Ron Hanley
 DIED  -  MEATH    At Cheshire, October 29, 1902, John Meath, son of Mrs. Bernard Meath, aged 10 years.

ONTARIO COUNTY TIMES   Wed   December 3, 1902       Page 2            by: Ron Hanley
DEATH  OF  HON.  EDWIN  HICKS  (picture)
The Hon. Edwin Hicks died suddenly at his home on Gibson Street in this village, soon after 12 o'clock Sunday morning. The announcement of the fatal event was a great shock to the community.  Mr. Hicks had been in good health and spirits during the days previous, had served as an honorary bearer in the afternoon at the funeral of his longtime friend and neighbor, Mr. Miliken, and in the evening had been out to look after a business matter. He complained of being weary upon his return, and retired at an early hour. As his wife went upstairs shortly before midnight, she heard him call and reaching his side found that he was suffering from one of the sinking spells which were so alarming a feature of his illness a year ago.  The usual restoratives gave only temporary relief, and before his physician could reach him he had breathed his last. 
Edwin Hicks was a son of Aaron Hicks, one of the men of Massachusetts who came into the Western Wilderness in 1795, settling in the town of Bristol, and dying there in 1872. His mother Hannah Cornell, was a cousin of Ezra Cornell, the founder of Cornell University. She died in 1874.  To Mr. and Mrs. Hicks were born ten children, nine sons and one daughter, and of all of these Edwin was next to the youngest. He was born on the homestead in Bristol, February 14, 1830. His earlier years were spent in work on his father's farm and in study in the district schools. He was a bright student, and though circumstances prevented his attendance at higher institutions of learning, he used the somewhat meager opportunities within reach to lay the foundation of an excellent English education and a culture that the college course does not, alas, always give its possessor. 
Mr. Hicks in 1850, in pursuance of an early formed purpose, entered upon the study of the law, becoming first, a student in the
office of Seward, Blatchford and Morgan at Auburn, and completing his work of preparation with Benjamin F. Harwood, Esq., at Dansville. He was admitted to the bar in March 1854, and on the first of January, following, began the practice of his profession in Canandaigua.  Mr. Hicks early took a prominent place among the lawyers of the county, and as prosecuting official, as a counsellor in important litigations, and as an attorney in the conduct of civil and criminal cases through a period of nearly fifty years, won for himself a notable place in the confidence of the people, as well as a high reputation in legal circles throughout the state. 
His coming to Canandaigua was on the eve of the organization of the Republican party, and he identified himself at once with the men who were directing the movement. He became an able and persuasive political speaker, and never sparing his strength, rendered invaluable and unstinted service on the stump through many succeeding campaigns. He was the vice president of the first Republican club organized in the village, and either an official or an active member of every one of its long line of successors. 
In March 1857, Mr. Hicks was appointed District Attorney of Ontario County, to fill the vacancy caused by the removal of Thomas O. Perkins, and in November, 1863, he was elected to the office, which he continued to fill with such conspicuous ability and unceasing faithfulness, that he was reelected for the three succeeding terms, making a total service of over twelve years in that responsible public capacity. In the course of that service he conducted for the people a large number of important prosecutions, including that of the murderer Eighmey, and won wide recognition as an attorney in criminal jurisprudence. 
 In 1875, Mr. Hicks's services to the party were recognized by his nomination to the office of State Senator in the then 26th district, composed of the counties of Ontario, Seneca, and Yates. He was defeated in this candidacy, at the end of a peculiarly exciting campaign, by Stephen H. Hammond, of Geneva. The adverse majority was small, and two years later, in a contest for the same  office,  with the same Democratic opponent, it was changed into a favorable majority.  During the succeeding term of the Senate, Mr. Hicks was a member of the committee on Judiciary and of other important committees, and in 1878 was associated with Senators Edicks and Hughes on the special committees to which was referred the highly responsible task of revising the civil and criminal codes of the State. 
A reapportionment of the Senate districts operated to prevent the return of Mr. Hicks to the Senate, and he thereafter devoted
himself solely to the practice of his profession, except as he was called upon to exercise the functions of United States Referee in the Bankruptcy, the office to which he was appointed upon the enactment of the present National Bankruptcy law in 1898. He never however, lost his interest in public affairs or failed to exert a large and wholesome influence in the councils of the party he loved so well and served so faithfully.  Mr. Hicks was closely identified with all of the movements that have contributed to the material, intellectual, and moral development of the community. His interest in all that makes for the public welfare showed no diminution with his advancing years. He was prominent in the organization of the Village Association and served as one of its vice presidents. 
He was a member of the Village Scientific Association, two years ago acted as its president, and only two weeks before his death read at one of its meetings a paper that discussed the startling economic tendencies of the times with an intelligence and wisdom that delighted his auditors. He was one of the organizers of the County Historical Society, and one of the long list of unselfish services he rendered was in preparing the necessary papers for the incorporation of that society.  Mr. Hicks was a Christian gentleman, ever courteous in bearing, genial in his intercourse with all men, spotless in character, imbued with the spirit of helpfulness. There is nothing to regret that he stepped out of this life in the full possession of his powers at the height of his usefulness, but his departure was shocking in its suddenness and leaves a void in the community where he was  universally respected. 
Mr. Hicks is survived by his wife and two sons, Charles W. and Kenneth Clark. Both of the latter are engaged in business in the far Southwest. They started for home immediately upon receipt of the news of their father's death, but cannot get here before Saturday. Two brothers also are left, Dr. W. S. Hicks of Bristol, and Isaiah S. Hicks, of Geneva. The funeral services will be held at the home this Wednesday afternoon, Rev. Mr. Buckner of the Bristol Universalist church officiating.

ONTARIO  COUNTY  JOURNAL         December 19, 1902                       by: Ron Hanley

At Canandaigua, December 13, 1902, Mrs. Jennie E. O'Reilly, wife of Thomas H. O'Reilly, aged 47 years, 10 months.

ONTARIO COUNTY TIMES  Wednesday December 17, 1902  Pg  3, col  3

Mrs. Thomas O'Reilly died at her home on lower Main Street, Saturday night, aged 48 years. Mrs. O'Reilly had been in ill health for over a year.  She is survived by her husband and five children, three sons and two daughters. The funeral was held from St. Mary's Church, yesterday morning, Rev. J. T. Dougherty was the celebrant, Rev. C. F. O'Laughlin, deacon, and the Rev. P. A. Neville, sub deacon.   The pupils of the 7th, 8th, and 9th grades of St. Mary's school attended in a body. 

ONTARIO COUNTY TIMES     Wednesday      December 17, 1902      Pg 2, col  6

DIED    O'Reilly - In Canandaigua, December 13, 1902, Mrs. Thomas H. O'Reilly, aged 48 years.

Democrat & Chronicle,  Rochester, NY        December 26, 1902               by: GSubyak@aol.com

Two Deaths Reported From Canandaigua -
Marshall Washburn and Henry Freer
Marshall WASHBURN, a well known and popular young man, aged about 24 years, who had his hand crushed and mangled while using a corn sheller at the farm of  Russel HENRY in Reed's Corners on Friday, December 12th, died at the Benham Hospital in Canandaigua yesterday afternoon from the effects of the  injury.
Word came to Canandaigua yesterday afternoon of the death near Academy in the town of Canandaigua of Henry FREER, a well known farmer of the west lake shore, aged about 84 years. He is survived by a widow and two sons, Charles and Hiram FREER, both of Canandaigua.

HTML by Dianne Thomas

These electronic pages may be printed as a link or for personal use, but is NOT to be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by ANY other organization or persons.

Copyright 2001 - 2016

      [NY History and Genealogy]