The Iron bridge over the Salmon River on the old state road. (The above picture was taken
before the bridge was moved to make way for a new bridge in 1977.) The old bridge was built
in 1893 under direction of James Cooper, Commissioner. It was 130 feet long and cost $3,300.
Cutting ice on pond. Ralph Darling in plaid shirt; others unknown.
The Braes. John Davidson built the Braes in 1897. It was started in April and completed in
September. He lived there until 1911. Ex-President Grover Cleveland was a guest there for
several days. In 1912, William N. Davidson inherited the Braes.
D. A. Williams & Sons, Sawmill 1954
Noble's Sawmill Across from Geo. Rofhlaubs 1935
1975 Entry from Little America for Redfield Bicentennial Parade
Geo. Crow's Residence, Redfield, NY
E. E. Bennett's Hardware & Gas, etc.
© September 6, 2006 Laura Perkins &
Contributors to the phamphlet